Improving the lives of others and your life for the better
In this course, participants will be equipped with knowledge and understanding of the delivery of nutrition care in dementia.You will learn about the eating issues and the challenges of dementia on the nutritional status, and how to support the person with quality practice recommendations.
Medium of Instruction
$370.00 Excluding GST
This course is suitable for nurses, therapists, assistants working in the healthcare sector or caregivers, and those who have an interest to gain more knowledge in nutrition for dementia care.
Participants who successfully completed the course will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
- Identify & Define Nutrition Care
- Analyse concepts of the nutrition care
- Identify the Nutritional Challenges
- Analyse the risk factors that contribute to dementia
- Analyse the complex nutrional problem
associated with dementia
- Understanding Person Centred Model of Care
- Method to apply screening process towards nutritional support and process
(1 Day) 8 Hours
English proficiency required. Completed or pass in English language at GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level.