The aim of this course is to provide learners with an understanding of the ageing process. This will include the physical, sociological and cultural aspects of ageing. This course will allow learners of all ages to better comprehend our ageing population and apply this knowledge to both social and work based environments.
This one-day course is suited to anyone who is interested in understanding the ageing process and the implications of an ageing population.
Our Ageing Population: An Insight 了解人口老龄化
- The definition of ageing and the implications of our ageing population
- To understand the physical and psychological aspects of the ageing process.
- The myths surrounding ageing
- The principles of successful ageing
- How to create senior friendly environments in both social and work place settings, promoting the wellbeing and independence of our seniors
$406.60 (inclusive of 7% GST)
*A minimum of 10 students is required to start a class
This course can be completed in 1 day (9am to 5pm)
Leave us a message here