Updated as at 18 Sep 2018
RHA is defined as a group of companies and their related entities including, inter alia:
a. RHA Academy Pte Ltd; and
b. Rayasia Health Alliance Pte Ltd
Overview and Scope
Your personal data privacy is important to us and RHA is highly committed in respecting and managing your Personal Data collected in line with this Policy.
When and what kind of Personal Data do we collect?
RHA may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
- When applying for admission and enrolment at RHA;
- If you enter into any contract with RHA or purchase any products/services from RHA;
- When you provide Personal Data by filling in online or offline forms when applying for RHA’s services or feedback, asking queries, requests and submissions;
- If and when you contact RHA, we may keep a record of that correspondence including emails, online chat logs, and the possible recording of any telephone calls you may make to us;
- If and when RHA contacts you via referrals, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, cookies, location data, weblogs and other communication data, that you access;
- If and when you respond to any of RHA’s marketing promotions or newsletters;
- When you fill up job application forms to apply for a job at RHA;
- If you participate in any event or activity organised by or where RHA is a participant;
RHA may collect the following kinds of Personal Data through the different channels mentioned above:
- Date of Birth;
- Residential mailing addresses (Local and Overseas);
- Email addresses;
- Telephone numbers (Residential and Mobile);
- ID/Passport numbers and copies;
- Academic qualifications, educational and employment history and professional qualifications, including testimonials and references
- Emergency contact information;
- Photos and CCTV/videos;
Additionally, if you are applying for employment with RHA, RHA will collect the following:
- Marital Status;
- Bank account details;
- Medical, legal and financial history;
- Next of Kin or family information;
- Photos; and
- Curricula Vitae, if any.
What purposes does RHA Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
RHA may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- To determine suitability for admission and enrolment at RHA;
- To perform or carry out RHA’s obligations arising from any student’s admission and enrolment at RHA;
- To enable RHA’s subcontractors, third-party agents and service providers, to fulfil obligations arising from any student’s admission and enrolment at RHA;
- To enable RHA to make visa applications on behalf of students to Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (“ICA”);
- To enable RHA to help students apply for insurance;
- To handle requests and enquiries(including payments);
- To administer and update student records in RHA’s databases; monitoring and maintaining copies of student records;
- To allow communications between RHA and students;
- To facilitate the delivery,maintenance and enhancement of RHA’s services, programmes and events;
- To plan, monitor, and enhance the provision of new services, projects, programmes and events;
- To improve RHA’s customer service through your feedback;
- To process your enquiries and any and all other ancillary administrative purposes;
- For communications, marketing and publicity purposes to students (i.e. to send regular e-newsletters);
- For marketing and publicity purposes to members of the public (i.e. social media platforms);
- For government, audit and other regulatory purposes;
- For recruitment and evaluation purposes if you apply for a job with RHA, i.e. to determine job suitability;
- For security, surveillance and monitoring purposes;
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers (as set out in no.3 of “What purposes does RHA collect, use and disclose personal data?”) and the processing of your Personal data by these agents or service providers.
The countries in which these third parties are located will depend on the circumstances. In the ordinary course of business we commonly disclose Personal Data to parties located in Singapore. RHA may also disclose or transfer out of the country personal data as permitted or required by law.
In the event any cross-border transfer or disclosure is required, we will take steps to ensure that the recipient organisation will take reasonable measures in the protection of your personal data.
Consent for the collection and use of my Personal Data
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, RHA may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
Does RHA disclose Personal Data to third parties?
RHA may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50).
On occasion, RHA may use third party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your Personal Data as set out in no.3 of “What purposes does RHA collect, use and disclose personal data?” You consent to such use of your Personal Data by continuing to browse on RHA’s website.
RHA will not transfer Personal Data within or outside Singapore unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection which is comparable to the protection under the PDPA.
For how long does RHA retain my Personal Data?
RHA will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
When you visit any of RHA’s websites, RHA may collect or analyse anonymized information from which individual information will not be identified. The information collected may include the number of users and the amount of time they stay on our website, which countries they are from, and what mode of device they are currently using to view our website, as well as domain information that helps us to learn our client’s profile, the frequency of viewing. We use this information to improve our website’s content and navigation.
How does RHA protect your Personal Data?
The Personal Data that we hold about you will be stored on our servers in Singapore and on cloud servers (either directly or through our service providers). RHA implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information. All electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured and stored on managed servers with controlled access and appropriate security technologies.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal data will be so protected, RHA cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and shall not be sold or disclosed to any other company for any other reason whatsoever without your consent.
Links to third party websites from RHA’s website
Access and Correction of Personal Data
Please contact us via email@example.com should you wish to have access to or seek to update, correct or withdraw the consent to collect and use your Personal Data. Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested.
RHA reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time
Leave us a message here