The aim of this course is to provide learners with knowledge on how to aid the elderly to age healthily. This course covers the prevention of chronic diseases and promoting independence and wellbeing for seniors. Learners will also consider the quality of the environment the seniors are living in and also education opportunities for seniors.
This course if suited to anyone working with seniors who would like to learn more about helping seniors to age healthily.
Ageing to Seniors 健康地变老
- Understand the ageing process and how ageing can be achieved in a healthy manner.Understand behaviours related to dementia
- Prevention of chronic diseases, such as Diabetes and Heart Disease
- Promote Independence and Well-being in Seniors
- Access the quality of the environment seniors live in
- Educational and Civic Participation for Seniors
$203.30 (inclusive of 7% GST)
*A minimum of 10 students is required to start a class
Mode of Delivery
This course will be delivered in an interactive and participative manner through lectures, role plays, group discussions and case studies.
This course can be completed in 3 hours
Learners will be assessed at the end of the course, through the completion of short answer questions and case study discussions.
Leave us a message here